local trails.....

P

phloedix

just curious of some good places to ride. post some pics of your trails if ya got them

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Are you from Trenton based on your Avatar? Check out the map on the main page of mtbnj.com. Mercer, Six Mile, Clayton are all close and all have different things.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's part of what this whole site is. We have a trails directory and many of those trails have pictures.

P

phloedix

haha, well i know those places. and yes i am from trenton. i ride clayton like 3 times a week and mercer like 2. when i made this comment i was lookin for places kids built with lots of stunts. like ladder drops and skinnies. that kinda stuff

ytc100

haha, well i know those places. and yes i am from trenton. i ride clayton like 3 times a week and mercer like 2. when i made this comment i was lookin for places kids built with lots of stunts. like ladder drops and skinnies. that kinda stuff

You will find that the State of NJ has little tolerance for any kind of stunts. This kind of riding is best kept a secret unless you want the stunts destroyed by your friendly local park commission.

See this:
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2858

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
If you are into jumping there are some sick trails in the treton area, they are tight for a mtb bike though but some of the sets are big. I won't be giving the directions though...

P

phloedix

If you are into jumping there are some sick trails in the treton area, they are tight for a mtb bike though but some of the sets are big. I won't be giving the directions though...

i know where they are, my best friends are the ones who made that place. not my type of riding though

Top Bottom