Sorta New

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Hi, My name is Kevin and I am just new to the site, I think I signed up awhile back but never really got into it.

Anyways I am 29 (almost 30) and ride stock trials and trail ride. I rode mtb and trials in highschool and then was sucked into the bmx/trail/park scene for a good 7 years and now I am back to mtb. I live in Central NJ and ride Mercer, Six, Clayton and High Rocks on a regular basis (although never enough).

I ride a geared trials bike and have a Giant Trance that I love.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi Kevin Kevin
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow Kevin

Sorry just not that creative today.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
it is actually a friend of mine. One of our friends used to train special ops guys. One drunken night he was showing this guy some moves and kick him square in the knee. This resulted in surgery and 6 months of rehab. I love the picture though! That thing felt like a boob!

NJ Jess

Nice to have ya here!

Thanks for posting. I'm working on Main St off Rt 18 exit for spotswood. I'm doing the 24 of Allamuchy this weekend, but I hope to hit up Six Mile next week. Hope we can ride sometime. Funny, I'm just getting started with the DJ and BMX thing. Been riding the road and trails for years.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
welcome to the site. you're sort of like my bizzarro twin as far as riding history goes. i was mtb/trials through highschool and college, then bmx almost exclusively, now back to mtb and occasionally farting around with trials on my mtb.....

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
nice...i think everyone should have ridden bmx at one point. The bike control skills you gain awesome. Trials helps just alittle bit also...

welcome to the site. you're sort of like my bizzarro twin as far as riding history goes. i was mtb/trials through highschool and college, then bmx almost exclusively, now back to mtb and occasionally farting around with trials on my mtb.....

gtluke

The Moped
Hi, My name is Kevin and I am just new to the site, I think I signed up awhile back but never really got into it.

Anyways I am 29 (almost 30) and ride stock trials and trail ride. I rode mtb and trials in highschool and then was sucked into the bmx/trail/park scene for a good 7 years and now I am back to mtb. I live in Central NJ and ride Mercer, Six, Clayton and High Rocks on a regular basis (although never enough).

I ride a geared trials bike and have a Giant Trance that I love.

Roadie prick
#tbt

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Damn, if I would have known this would pop up, I would have scanned a #tbt picture I recently found.

Mountain Bike Mike

Interesting how innocent and non critical your first couple posts were... Where did things go sour or were you not showing your true colors in the beginning?

When did the road stuff kick in?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I'm curious what your avatar was when you joined.
ben_knee_zpsla7rfocr.jpg

Sometime after...
55685-Roland_Gunslinger_zpslovrrnby.jpg

dark_tower_zpskdcyxbz1.jpg

And a @Norm Classic #TBT
norm_zpsgtw404tg.jpg

Did you own a road bike back then? What made you give up the mtb.
No, got the road bike around my 30th birthday. Ease of riding right from the house...

Top Bottom