Worst Park for Mosquitoes?

SpartaBard

While riding today at KVSP I started wondering if any park could possibly be worse for mosquitoes. Each time I stopped I was swarmed by them today, and in the past. Obviously Sean would just tell me not to stop and that way they won't attack me.

Any ideas on the worst park in NJ for being eaten alive? My vote is KVSP.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
trying to knock down my post count by putting my most likely reply in your original post eh? clever little monkey....:D

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
While riding today at KVSP I started wondering if any park could possibly be worse for mosquitoes. Each time I stopped I was swarmed by them today, and in the past. Obviously Sean would just tell me not to stop and that way they won't attack me.

Any ideas on the worst park in NJ for being eaten alive? My vote is KVSP.

KVSP is very bad on the Route 206 side near the new fire station. I don't know why, but I donate a pint of blood there if I have to fix my bike. The other parts of the park are not nearly as bad, IMO.

Allamuchy can be bad at times, too. Some days the mosquitoes just eat you alive and other days, there are no sign of them. :confused:

Spylab

While not a single "park," the stretches of the Sussex Branch that cut between or roll next to some of those swamps are unbearable in the summer. KVSP, as a whole, is the worst I've found so far though.

Top Bottom