Group Nj Ride???

N

NMBPmike

Greetings All;
Well the summer season is almost over and heading into the fall soon. I have been kickn around with G2tbrew about doing a group ride for all users of MTBNJ and JORBA forums to hold a meet and greet ride, say hello to your fellow MTBR'S. Now its just a matter of everyone busting gt2brews chops and we hold a ride at Allaire. I guess we can throw him some home Brew and a Brat and he just might do it :D (sorry frankie) franks my bud and i am sure ill get my :wedgie: kicked for this but, ahhh hes the "SG".. ok so chime in here and convience GT2brew to hold this at Allaire.... :p

Later...
NMBPmike

SpartaBard

I believe Frank said that he would hold a group ride at Allaire once it gets cooler and the trails firm up. I am ready to hop on the parkway for that ride!

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Agreed... as much I want to SS my head off down at Allaire, this northerner ain't even going near that nightmare of a road called the Garden State Parkway until the Bennies go home! ;)

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Greetings All;
Well the summer season is almost over and heading into the fall soon. I have been kickn around with G2tbrew about doing a group ride for all users of MTBNJ and JORBA forums to hold a meet and greet ride, say hello to your fellow MTBR'S. Now its just a matter of everyone busting gt2brews chops and we hold a ride at Allaire. I guess we can throw him some home Brew and a Brat and he just might do it :D (sorry frankie) franks my bud and i am sure ill get my :wedgie: kicked for this but, ahhh hes the "SG".. ok so chime in here and convience GT2brew to hold this at Allaire.... :p

Later...
NMBPmike

I believe Frank said that he would hold a group ride at Allaire once it gets cooler and the trails firm up. I am ready to hop on the parkway for that ride!

Agreed... as much I want to SS my head off down at Allaire, this northerner ain't even going near that nightmare of a road called the Garden State Parkway until the Bennies go home! ;)

great post mike. this is one of the things that we're working on moving forward. it's on the ever growing 'to do' list but thankfully this one is pretty easy. while we'll likely implement it sooner, officially in '08 we're going to have one group ride per month at a different park in the state. i've been given at least one verbal by an mtbnj team member that he'll sherpa one or two (ooops :D). lots more details TBD but what we really want to do is get folks out riding more. hopefully this (along with free stuff) will help that.

Greetings All;

Later...
NMBPmike

please, just don't dare schedule this group ride for October 20th....

P

pdm362

NJ group ride

I am down for this ride all the way man!!!! Maybe I'll have my SS just in time. Great rides at Allaire guys

Paul

Top Bottom