Ringwood, Sunday 9 Am

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
9:00 am...should be a decent paced ride. Im bringin the SS. Surprise guests MAY be J and Chris from Halters.

Right now its Sean, CEM and I
This is a potential cast of characters not to be missed, folks.

I'm flying to Florida at 1PM that day, however, so no-go for me.:(

walter

Fourth Party

Yes indeed, should be good times. I have an early morning engagement tomorrow, then its home to see my best man and his wife, who will be bringing home their new baby girl, so I dont think I will be in any good shape for sunday. Not that I would be able to keep up with you speedsters and all.

anrothar

entirely thrilled

you're passing up ringwood to fly to florida??? that makes no sense whatsoever.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
:mad2: I'd love to join you guys, but it's my kid's b-day party on Sunday and I was already given a list of tasks to do that day.....:mad2:

D

DANSPANK

I was at Ringwood last week and could have really done with a guide as I did a lot of super rocky stuff. Tomorrow would've been great but I'm flying out to Panama City, Panama today. It's work, believe it or not!

Back in 10 days, cheers,

Daniel.

cem

Almost... One day I'll get the opportunity to ride with you again, maybe even before pedrofest 08.

Last edited:

cem

Chris what do you say about riding the SS?

Got on that thing for 1st time last week for short ride at chimney, not pretty. Last season was all about pushing big gears, since i was on the ss for the first part of the season and kept that mentality through the season. This year has been spin to win, I need to spend some more time on it before i commit to a bigger ride. Plus i'm still loving the RUSH. But i will try to keep it out of the granny for as long as i can

Glancing Aft

Damnit Will! I thought for sure Id see ya. Whats up with your ride?

What's not wrong with it. The drive train is shot, mainly bottom bracket and rear derailleur. Hopefully I'll be up and running early next week. In the mean time I'll be on the roadie, my roommate and I hope to bust out a century tomorrow up in the Catskills. Have fun in Ringwood, don't eat the squirrels.

Top Bottom