following in my footsteps?!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
so today we're playing in the pool at lunch with the girls and tracy (my wife) wants to do a back flip. so she stand on my hands and i flip her into the deep end. yippie for mommy!

well, my daugher erin sees this, mind you, she's not even three yet, and she decides that she wants to do it. i get the go ahead from tray...not to flip her, mind you, but just to sorta toss her. well, i flip her. erin freaks out completely! she comes swimming back to me yelling "again, again! i want to do a mommy flip again!" so, she does it like 10 more times in a row. full-on back flips.

the kid is insane.

meanwhile, riley is in the shallow end doing circles happy as can be singing "angelina, ballerina...angelina, ballerina". just great stuff.

just thought i'd share since that's what my life is really all about.

ArmyOfNone

I tell my gf about how most of the people I ride with are married and have kids. Everyone is family oriented and all that good stuff. She responds, "see dont you want kids...dont you want to get married so we can be like them?"

Great! Thanks alot! :D :D

Kids are great, but no little ones for me yet!

walter

Fourth Party
so today we're playing in the pool at lunch with the girls and tracy (my wife) wants to do a back flip. so she stand on my hands and i flip her into the deep end. yippie for mommy!

well, my daugher erin sees this, mind you, she's not even three yet, and she decides that she wants to do it. i get the go ahead from tray...not to flip her, mind you, but just to sorta toss her. well, i flip her. erin freaks out completely! she comes swimming back to me yelling "again, again! i want to do a mommy flip again!" so, she does it like 10 more times in a row. full-on back flips.

the kid is insane.

meanwhile, riley is in the shallow end doing circles happy as can be singing "angelina, ballerina...angelina, ballerina". just great stuff.

just thought i'd share since that's what my life is really all about.

Jake, the cool thing is that when I go riding, when I get home my daughter is waiting with helmet and tricycle, and she says, "Now me and daddy ride", and I take her across the street to the basketball court and we ride in circles.

I never thought anything would change my black heart, then she came along. Unfortunately, someone at school has showed her that "hey, hey, you,you girlfriend" song, now her new thing is shakin her little but and singing what she thinks are the correct words.

Dont you just love Angelina Ballerina, I cringe when Morgan picks one of them out of the movie drawer.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I tell my gf about how most of the people I ride with are married and have kids. Everyone is family oriented and all that good stuff. She responds, "see dont you want kids...dont you want to get married so we can be like them?"

Great! Thanks alot! :D :D

Kids are great, but no little ones for me yet!

Kids are awesome! I never considered myself a kid's person. I was easily annoyed by kids before. But once you have your own kids, everything changes! Now I can't picture my life without my son. He's funny too, every time I come back from riding, I usually have a bruise or some blood, he sees it and says "Daddy, you got another BooBoo, you fell AGAIN".....ARGGGHHH, he must think I suck and I'm always falling :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Kids are awesome. But Fred, you're way too young. Enjoy life a little more or 10 years if you can before you dive in. Because as great as they are, things change. For instance, Jake used to be manly. Now he's heavily into pink.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
to quote garver from miami ink: 'some of my favorite things are pink.'

but, seriously, to norm's point...no kids until you are at least 30. i know for a fact that i was no where near mature enough to care for another human. actually, the jury is still out on whether i'm mature enough now.

Mike679

Kids are quite a life-changing addition. I would echo what others have said - wait until you're close to 30 (well, I was 28 when my oldest was born - now I have 3). Until then, travel as much as you can, save a little money, and enjoy the free time and disposable income that us guys with kids now greatly covet.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Fred, NO KIDS,NO WIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't ever do it.......

ArmyOfNone

I'm in no rush for any of that stuff. Although the idea sounds good. I really enjoy running my little cousins around till they cant move only more. There not mine. And its only a thought....

Top Bottom