Mexican GPS

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Here is my best effort at a map of the Skyline Dr. trails.

If you put it together with the RVCC Ringwood map it covers the whole Ringwood trails.

Sorry, no fancy motionbased/GPS data. :eek:

Attachments

• skyline2.pdf
    114.1 KB · Views: 1,070

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Why don't you just lead a ride there next weekend or something?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Ok it's a good idea, but it's a crazy schedule from here 'til mid September: work "off-site" meeting, my kid's b-day party, DH40, 24HoA, Vacation and 24CnB, so perhaps I could do it around end of September. I'll let you know.

After I read this I just realized I am going to be in for a world of hurt!

Q

quadrider5953

I'm just starting to get into the mountain biking world and i was just wondering what a decent length loop would be that is on this map? Would Red from barbara drive to blue around the lake to yellow and back to red be a good loop or just go up red and back. I am located within a mile of the beginning of the trail. If you do plan a ride i would like to come but i am a lot younger (im 16) than you probably but it would be good to learn from experience i guess.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
If you are just getting started then I would suggest going up the RED (Cannonball) to the lake and then around the lake and back. See how you feel and if you like it, then you can start exploring more. If you want to add a little more you can try the BLUE from the Lake to the lower parking lot in Skyline and back too. You can stop at the big drop before the lot (You can't miss it)
Have Fun!

T

tlnj

If you are just getting started then I would suggest going up the RED (Cannonball) to the lake and then around the lake and back. See how you feel and if you like it, then you can start exploring more. If you want to add a little more you can try the BLUE from the Lake to the lower parking lot in Skyline and back too. You can stop at the big drop before the lot (You can't miss it)
Have Fun!
Is that part of the blue trail legal? Pretty fun lil romp right there.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Here is my best effort at a map of the Skyline Dr. trails.

If you put it together with the RVCC Ringwood map it covers the whole Ringwood trails.

Sorry, no fancy motionbased/GPS data. :eek:

This map is great! Very accurate and makes for a good reference point on group rides
Thanks!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions