Saturday July 14

D

DANSPANK

We'll be loosing a few people to Pedros and others resting for the Lewis Morris Challenge this Saturday but is anyone else up for a ride? I wouldn't mind either trying a new park or going to a place I don't know so well - Ringwood, Blue Mountain, Trumbal Woods - summit like that.

Anyone else out and about?

LM race this saturday?

Is there a race at LM this weekend? I was planning on ride early saturday morning.

Hey Dan, I think we discussed possibly meeting up at the LMC, but I forgot, I am on vacation this coming week and will be at my sisters on Long Beach Island, wont be back til tuesday morning, then Im free til next tuesday, give me a shout if you want to do something then.

if you ride mahlon in the late afternoon, you could then go down the hill to the highschool and have some carnival-like food and watch the fireworks. fireworks should go off at 9-9:30

if you ride mahlon in the late afternoon, you could then go down the hill to the highschool and have some carnival-like food and watch the fireworks. fireworks should go off at 9-9:30

Except that they will be make you take a very roundabout way home after the fireworks... :confused:

you can park about 1/3 of the way up the hill on sparta mountain rd. anyone else could park up a bit on weldon, or down a bit on weldon. just don't be a numpty and try to park in one of the lots...

We'll be loosing a few people to Pedros and others resting for the Lewis Morris Challenge this Saturday but is anyone else up for a ride? I wouldn't mind either trying a new park or going to a place I don't know so well - Ringwood, Blue Mountain, Trumbal Woods - summit like that.

Anyone else out and about?

Dan -

Heading up to Stewart SUNDAYam if your interested...

Back
Top Bottom