Chain Stretcher Course....

wmbarace

all bikereg.com entries will get the 2010 Chain Stretcher T Shirt. It is a sweet looking shirt. Sign up and save 10 beans over day of registration.

Chris

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Less Climbing.

I don't know how I feel about that. It is tricking my brain to think that its going to be easier.

I'm going for the free shirt.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was kind of hoping for Ned's Left Lung, but oh well it will still be fun :D

map111158

Nicee, no one can say the chain stretcher doesn't include singletrack now. This course has some of the best singletrack blue has to offer without being over the top technical, cant wait.

RNG1

If someone can put up a gps link of this it would be appreciated. I know everyone is saying how great this looks but frankly it just looks like a bunch of squiggly lines on a paper to me.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
If someone can put up a gps link of this it would be appreciated. I know everyone is saying how great this looks but frankly it just looks like a bunch of squiggly lines on a paper to me.

I thought the GPX files were just squiggly lines too :(

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

I'm going tomorrow morning and will be doing lots and lots of re-do's on the tech stuff, but that shouldn't affect the GPS line. I'm pretty confident on the directions until Upper SIS, but not so much after that. Hopefully I'll get it right.

Pampa

More technical, less climbing? Noooooooo:cry: I get the feeling I'll be doing a biathlon with all the walking I'll be doing on the technical parts. Anyway, I'm sure it will be fun:)

RNG1

I def can't do tomorrow, Friday doesn't look good either. I may end up having to go up at the butt crack of dawn for a real easy loop on Saturday morning. If anyone is interested let me know.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok .. I got most of it mapped out for GPS, but I can't for the life of me figure out where Chewbacca is. I looked at like 50 Garmin tracks, but no one seems to go through Chewbacca. Unless I'm missing something. I think the Blue line is where Chewbacca should be, if I try to match it up with the map.

bluerace.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I;m guessing it's 1/2 an inch south. That little peak is the same on both tracks.

gtluke

The Moped
some of those trails in that area are basically gone, I've never been able to find them.
The map is also semi freehand so you can't trace it.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If it is this, I think I can navigate that w/o much problems. I posted on WMBA for some help.

bluerace2.jpg

Top Bottom