Vacation: Cape Cod

ArmyOfNone

Wednesday morning i leave for vacation up in Cape Cod, Mass. We are staying in Eastham.

I am only planning on bringing the roadie up there for the week.

Does anyone know of any good loops up there? I have found 2 or 3 but could use some more help.

I tried looking up group rides but couldnt find any online. Ill have to call a few of the LBS in the area.

Ill be back just in time for the darkhorse gallop! w00t!

DD-

Did you try posting on MTBR in the MA forum? You might get some good ideas from the locals

DD-

Shaggz

A strong 7
i hear Polished Knob Woods in Provincetown may be your type of ride. Make sure you wear you extra tight lycra.

ArmyOfNone

Did you try posting on MTBR in the MA forum? You might get some good ideas from the locals

DD-

Good idea! DD where you able to get any good action shots from yesterday?

i hear Polished Knob Woods in Provincetown may be your type of ride. Make sure you wear you extra tight lycra.

I will fit in very well in provincetown w/ lycra. YES! :rofl:

Dude take the xc.Contact Clayton at www.aoactive.com or I 'll try to get the info for ya next time i see ya.......

I am not sure how keen i am on getting lost in the woods by myself. However if i can find some people before i leave to ride w/ i might take it. But ill try to get a hold of clayton thanks brett.

Last edited:
D

DANSPANK

Fred,

When I went up to MA to Lynn Woods I thougt I might get lost, and I di, but with the GPS you can trek your way back to the trail without a problem.

DD-

I'm starting to plan a vacation for July also - Pedro's, then Maine, then Kingdom Trails (VT). I've started checking the MTBR Maine forum for ideas on where to play up in the Portland area.

Pictures of the race...I got some good shots of the 1st lap - don't think I got any of you or hardtale70. I'll have Allamuchy Joe post them as soon as he downloads the camera.

Top Bottom