Any interest in a regular Somerset/Hunterdon ride?

Mk1Racer

Not trying to pull folks away from any of the other rides, just looking to see if there were any people interested in a ride in the Western Somerset / Eastern Hunterdon area. I'd love to try some of the other rides, but there's no way I can make them w/ my work schedule (out of work at 5, work in Chatham).

N

Neen

Where are you thinking of riding? Is Round Valley considered West Somerset/East Hunterdon? Because I'd be interested in that..... I'm getting quite bored of riding Chimney Rock all of the time.

Mk1Racer

Yes, RV is in that area, but I guess I should have been more specific, I was trying to get a road ride started. Sorry.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well it is the road forum so it's assumed. Fair guess that Neen didn't even notice the forum name.

Not trying to pull folks away from any of the other rides, just looking to see if there were any people interested in a ride in the Western Somerset / Eastern Hunterdon area. I'd love to try some of the other rides, but there's no way I can make them w/ my work schedule (out of work at 5, work in Chatham).

I work in Warren and I try to ride two nights a week in that area. I leave Raritan Valley Community College lot and ride out through Whitehouse Station, or I'll stage out of the Stony Brook School parking lot and go out towards Sourlands/Skillman.

I cannot ride on Mondays or Tuesdays, but any other day you would like to meet up let me know and I'll bring the bike to work. We can meet anywhere that is most convenient for you just let me know where and give a day or two advanced notice.

Mk1Racer

I work in Warren and I try to ride two nights a week in that area. I leave Raritan Valley Community College lot and ride out through Whitehouse Station, or I'll stage out of the Stony Brook School parking lot and go out towards Sourlands/Skillman.

I cannot ride on Mondays or Tuesdays, but any other day you would like to meet up let me know and I'll bring the bike to work. We can meet anywhere that is most convenient for you just let me know where and give a day or two advanced notice.

That would be fun. I could take the bike to work and meet you at Stony Brook ~6. Thurs. would be good if the weather holds. Maybe Stony Brook to Cherryville and back? Should be ~30 miles.

That would be fun. I could take the bike to work and meet you at Stony Brook ~6. Thurs. would be good if the weather holds. Maybe Stony Brook to Cherryville and back? Should be ~30 miles.

Sounds good any week but this week - sorry, forgot to mention my vacation this week, headed to West Virginia early Thursday a.m. Will be back and ready to ride Thursday July 5 if you want to meet up, and any week Wed-Fri thereafter.

Mk1Racer

Ok, I think my last brain cell must have died. I found this cool site earlier today that let you map out rides on a Google map, and save them. Now I can't find the damn site!!!:mad2:

Anybody w/ a guess as to what it might be?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
bikeroutetoaster.com
bikely.com
mapmyride.com
routeslip.com

Never saw the one Fred linked before.

Top Bottom