Where is the post with the llamas?

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I'm trying to find the post with the photo of the llamas sitting on the roof of a car.

Can't really search for that. Anyone remember?

Thanks,

Gary

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wrong forum. You're looking for the Moops thread, of course.

llama_car2-tm.jpg

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
that picture is so awesome...but not nearly as dashing as my moots! oh, did i mention moots-a-palooza! lovely chaps! ah, but did i mention i will need a ride to this gathering? ah, yes, well you see, the rolls is in the shop, miffy, the wife will have the bentley out in the hamptons for the weekend and i simply won't be caught dead driving the porsche. surely you chaps understand. :D

ok, yeah, so i wouldn't mind having a custom ti moots. so what.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Sorry guys, I just recieved 18 bikes that need to be assembled. When I emailed my wife to tell her I'd be late tonight, she replied "At least you didn't get a delivery of llamas."

I needed that picturer for my reply. Thanks:D

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
that picture is so awesome...but not nearly as dashing as my moots! oh, did i mention moots-a-palooza! lovely chaps! ah, but did i mention i will need a ride to this gathering? ah, yes, well you see, the rolls is in the shop, miffy, the wife will have the bentley out in the hamptons for the weekend and i simply won't be caught dead driving the porsche. surely you chaps understand. :D
Don't forget your Grey Poupon.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
nah. maybe it just wasn't as funny as i thought it was. definitely not as funny as the llamas.

Top Bottom