the NEW trek..

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
enter the 1x9 FS 69er for your viewing pleasure.

attachment.php

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
yep, it is...2,400 wampum. but that was with that overkill maverick fork.

i would expect these to be priced somewhere in the same range as the equally equipped fuels (they should be less but they won't be...). i'd be real interested in demo'ing one of these. i wonder if the frame geometry is going to be similar to the existing fuel line? sher looks like it.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like Fox has entered the 29er market, about time.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like Fox has entered the 29er market, about time.

been rumors about that for awhile now. one of the other reasons i'm "holding out" for a fork. unless hardtale comes though for me in the short term... :D

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
there is also rumors the C-Dale will be producing not one, but FOUR 29ers for '08. they are all supposed to be leftys as well.

jdog and the halter's crew should be all over that.

ArmyOfNone

i cannot wait. Although that may be the straw that breaks the camels back w/ the gf.

ill have to take care of that first.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
what is the theory with the whole 96er? Or is this just another way to make some easy money

it's supposed to offer the stability of a 29er w/ the acceleration of a 26er as well as some of the "roll over stuff" ability of the 29er and the flickability of a 26er.

i've only ridden one around a parking lot but a lot of folks swear by it.

i cannot wait. Although that may be the straw that breaks the camels back w/ the gf.

ill have to take care of that first.

my advice to you: buy now. as soon as you buy the ring, the $$ isn't just yours anymore...no matter what she says or how cool she is. unless she rides, then i guess it's a moot point.

ArmyOfNone

ill make it a simultaneous purchase...however she said if i bought her a ring she would buy me a bike...:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
my advice to you: buy now. as soon as you buy the ring, the $$ isn't just yours anymore...no matter what she says or how cool she is. unless she rides, then i guess it's a moot point.
This theory led to me buying my first mtb, 1992 Trek 7000, a month or two before our wedding.

Fifteen years later, I have five bikes in the basement. And the Trek frame is still hanging on the wall.:D

Top Bottom