Sourlands Tomorrow

ArmyOfNone

Lookin to do a few pipeline repeats and some other fun stuff. 2 hours or so. Mid to late afternoon. I wont be around the first part of the day, but if some1 wants to join...we can make arrangements.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lookin to do a few pipeline repeats and some other fun stuff. 2 hours or so. Mid to late afternoon. I wont be around the first part of the day, but if some1 wants to join...we can make arrangements.

I might be able to make it, I'll let you know. Weather is suspect though.

J-Dro

Tomorrrow looks to be pretty nasty. Rain and 30mph winds. Ugh. I can always count on mother nature when I have a day off during the week.:mad2:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Sourlands N00b

My buddies and I were planning on a Sourlands ride Sunday AM. We've never been there, what trails/loop do you recommend? Are trails well marked? How big is it?:confused:

J-Dro

My buddies and I were planning on a Sourlands ride Sunday AM. We've never been there, what trails/loop do you recommend? Are trails well marked? How big is it?:confused:

I posted a loop here that will get you about 12 miles, but it will feel like more.
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2325

This loop pretty much hits every trail in the park. There are wood posts with numbers at all the intersections so its very easy to follow the trails here.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Thanks

Awesome! Can't get any more detailed than that.
Looking forward to all the Rocky Technical Stuff :getsome:
Thanks a lot!

Top Bottom