short version,long story

K

klutch

So I've riden Ringwood 7 times this year so far.I go with 2 guys who claim to know this place.One has been going for a year with the other one who lives there and has been riding it for a few years. We started out at lot c around 6pm.So we found this trail that goes all the way into NY,so we decided to take it but in the other direction staying in NJ and of course got lost as it started to get dark.We had a map and luckily by default I brought my light which is not a HID it's just a 1 watt LED that runs on 4 aa batteries.We were at the top of everything on the yellow/white trail and it's getting dark.So at the bottom we found the cannonball but we were very far from were we needed to be.So we found the red trail and were walking at this point cause it's almost completely black and we stumbled on a part of the trail with small car sized rocks taking the place of the dirt making it imposible to ride.We walked for 2.5 hours (by my direction cause apparently the guy who has been here 7 times is the only one who can get us out of here) and we finally popped out on a trail that we all knew at the top of a nice downhill (red) by the school.PS- I recommend you try this hill at night with a light.We took that trail to the road and the road to the lot. I got in my car at 10:45.It was by far the most epic journey of the year,I can't wait to do it again.I love Ringwood and not because I almost slept there.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Badass!!

Nothing helps you memorize trails more than a little trauma/drama.........

Glancing Aft

You were right behind my parents house for part of your journey. I've been riding back there my hole life and still stumble upon stuff I've never seen before. Glad you made it out okay!

And agreed the red at night is fun!

K

klutch

You were right behind my parents house for part of your journey. I've been riding back there my hole life and still stumble upon stuff I've never seen before. Glad you made it out okay!

And agreed the red at night is fun!

sweet,i'll let you know next time i decide to pull that stunt again so we can meet at your parents for some beer cause i could have used a few.

Top Bottom