Deadliest Catch

SpartaBard

Hey, does anyone watch Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel. I just discovered this show and am hooked. I have recorded as many past episodes as I could find.

I highly recommend checking it out.

Hey, does anyone watch Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel. I just discovered this show and am hooked. I have recorded as many past episodes as I could find.

I highly recommend checking it out.

That is one of the only shows I watch on TV. When the season is over they usually have a marathon weekend where they show all of the prior seasons and the immediate past season.

The guys who do that job are real bad ass. My tendency towards seasickness aside, I could never see myself running around an icy, wave-tossed deck wrestling 800 lb. crab pots. The paycheck for 3 weeks work can be great though, upwards of $50K for full deckhands I hear.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i like the show a lot. been watching it since it started. pretty darn good.

ArmyOfNone

the show is awesome. its super intense and those guys are bad ass. arrrr

they toss those crabs around like twigs. Id need some brown pants.

ArmyOfNone

_566045_good_grief.gif

SpartaBard

Planet Earth is good too, but I have missed a few episodes. I am friends with a VP at Discovery Networks and he is getting the series for me on DVD. :cool:

PatrickBrown

I absolutely love the show.... I watch it all the time, the wife gets annoyed be me wanting to watch it all the time.

she actually confused the show with another discovery show and calls it "to catch a crab"" lol she is a kook

another good one is "man vs wild" with Bear Grylls. absolutely amazing what a man can do woth the right know how

Pat

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
I catch the show when I can... its great.

Coincidentally, Mike Rowe narrates "Deadliest Catch" and also hosts the "Dirtiest Job" series. I love the wise-cracks Rowe makes on that show.... great dry sense of humor.

"Planet Earth" is amazing, esp when its showing on Discovery HD on a plasma screen :cool:

Top Bottom