Nice Day for a Ride

Shaggz

A strong 7
or two

I woke up energized and decided to hit KVSP. I considered it a successful venture, put in an hour plus at a good clip, trails were in great condition and didn't have to talk to Walter.

The planets aligned, I was out of the office at 5:00 and the wife and kids were in Rockland, so I figured I would put a second ride in at Mahlon Dickerson. Trail conditions were fantastic, and my legs felt better than I expected, so I put in 1:45, for a grand total of 2:56 minutes on the bike today.

Shaggz

A strong 7
LOL - I thought you were stalking me, there was a silver vue with a bike rack in the parking lot when i finished my ride. then i saw a couple with two young children come of the trail and get into it.

walter

Fourth Party
LOL - I thought you were stalking me, there was a silver vue with a bike rack in the parking lot when i finished my ride. then i saw a couple with two young children come of the trail and get into it.

Wasnt me, at that time I was with a contractor at my house, I kept laughing because he kept saying, "not so nice"

Hopefully I can stalk you another day

walter

Fourth Party
*shaggz blushes*

I'd prefer it if we just rode together instead, OK?

Fine then

Anyway, good job on the dual sessions, I had thought about it as well, jumping on the roadie when she told me her and the little one were going to her nephews ball game, but the $8 bottle of beer she brought me home led me down a different path.

Next up, tomorrows mystery ride, maybe I wont say hello to norm or Jake or somebody

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fine then

Anyway, good job on the dual sessions, I had thought about it as well, jumping on the roadie when she told me her and the little one were going to her nephews ball game, but the $8 bottle of beer she brought me home led me down a different path.

Next up, tomorrows mystery ride, maybe I wont say hello to norm or Jake or somebody

Hey if you're up for sick early rides you can come not say hello to me at CR Saturday.

D

DANSPANK

*shaggz blushes*

I'd prefer it if we just rode together instead, OK?

Walter could perhaps ride behind you in a semi-stalking position and keep and eye on your toast rack....perhaps.

Top Bottom