US OPEN at Diablo May 25-27

NJ Jess

So, anyone here going? I registered in the womens am and was hoping to see some mtbnj.com faces. If you don't have a DH bike, Rocky Mountain is having a demo day so you could borrow one of theres. Call John at Beachwoodbikes, 732-349-2333. They also have a Women's Specific DH bike. hint hint. I hope to create some new mudbunnie friends to DH with.

FRIDAY 5/25 THROUGH SUNDAY 5/27: FREERIDE US OPEN

Interested in freeride and downhill mountain biking? Want to watch some of the biggest names in downhill racing and take part in the festivities of the US Open of mountain biking? Take advantage of Beachwood Bikes demo weekend at Diablo Freeride Park. This event will showcase the beefier end of the Rocky Mountain line. Interested riders should be prepared for a few hours of riding a sampling of Rocky Mountains with a small group you would be familiar with from the shop. Bike set up and guided beginner downhill runs would be handled with the same professionalism, fun and attention to details you would expect from Beachwood Bikes. Please contact John at the shop or by email to set up an appointment. Mountain bike experience required.

Bike and lift pass are included in the demo. Any other equipment and gear can be rented at the mountain or purchased at Beachwood Bikes (20% off all accessories 10% off freeride/downhill bikes for participants).
www.beachwoodbikes.com

Eileen

I went to watch it last year. It was definitely cool to see. I ended up hiking all the way to the top to see the whole course.

Unfortunately, I can't make it this year :rofl:

N

Neen

I will probably go watch. Went the last 2 years and its pretty fun. Some of those sections are a little beyond my riding capabilities though! ;)
Good luck Jess, and good luck at Reading this weekend. I was there last year (again, watching :p ) and its a really fun race.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Are there areas set up to "watch" the races? My son really likes the free ride/dh videos (even the vids without jenna), and i think he would get a real kick out of this.

K

klutch

Are there areas set up to "watch" the races? My son really likes the free ride/dh videos (even the vids without jenna), and i think he would get a real kick out of this.

yep, you can watch from anywhere along the course

RyGanley

Vollenteering that day

I am Vollenteering that Saturday with my buddy, dose anyone know were we can camp near mt. creek preferably with running water..

J-Dro

Mahlon Dickerson has camping, with running water and showers. Not right by Diablo but not too far out either.

Top Bottom