5/5 All Girl-Pre-Race-Ride

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hey Girls !! Please Come out and join:

Team Campmor and Black Bear Cycling

For An "All Girl Pre-Race-Ride" of the "Campmor H2H Spring Cleaning" race course at Waywayanda On:

Saturday May 5, 10:30.

Meet at the boat launch lot.

All levels invited. :)

The demo vans will be there also, so expect some guys rides going on at the same time. Or maybe take the time to try some bikes.

N

Neen

So you girls are doing a ride, and then doing the race?
I will be there (don't know about the race part though :p )

NJ Jess

preride Saturday, race Sunday

The All Girls Preride is the day before at a slower learning pace. It's to take away the "Oh my G,..don't know if I can do this" factor. Most racers always preride the course the day before or the morning of the race to recalculate their riding and their bike.

N

Neen

oh duh! :eek: I didn't look to see that the race was Sunday. Sorry girls, I'm having one of those days. Thanks for answering Jess.
Well, count me in! I wanted a tour of Waywayanda so this is perfect :D

N

Neen

So Saturday at 10:30am at the boat launch? Is anyone else going? Who do I look for? I'm planning on being there. I'm not doing the race though - does that matter?

NJ Jess

lots of people

Looking at all the preriders last weekend, this place is going to have lots of riders. Go to the Boat Lunch parking lot which is off to the side of the "beach/bathroom" building parking lot. It will be lots of fun!

So Saturday at 10:30am at the boat launch? Is anyone else going? Who do I look for? I'm planning on being there. I'm not doing the race though - does that matter?

Neen, I am not racing either but will probably be there for pre-ride. My first tour of Wayway on the bike, hiked there lots never rode though.

From where are you driving? I live in Central NJ, Somerville area. anyone for carpool?

N

Neen

Hey Jersey Girl Rides,
I live in Bridgewater right off rt 22 and would LOVE to carpool. I can drive if you like, I have 2 trays on my roof rack. I figured I would leave about 9am. What do you think?
Nadine

Hey Jersey Girl Rides,
I live in Bridgewater right off rt 22 and would LOVE to carpool. I can drive if you like, I have 2 trays on my roof rack. I figured I would leave about 9am. What do you think?
Nadine

9am sounds good, I am still a bit up in the air about Saturday's plans, my BF and I are planning to ride Sunday but might have to switch to Sat. I should know tonight or tomorrow morning and will let you know ASAP, and PM you my cell #.

Thanks!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG

Hi Girls - Hope you can make it, and no you do not need to race. It should be fun. I'll be there, plus a few others from team campmor. Look for a big white van in the boat launch lot. I'll try to set up big and be easy to find.

Ellen
Team Campmor

N

Neen

JGR - let me know if you do decide to go and we can carpool.
$2.85/gallon :getsome: Or if anyone else from this area (Bridgewater/Somerville) wants to carpool, I'm up for it.
Ellen - See you on Saturday!
:)

JGR - let me know if you do decide to go and we can carpool.
$2.85/gallon :getsome: Or if anyone else from this area (Bridgewater/Somerville) wants to carpool, I'm up for it.
Ellen - See you on Saturday!
:)

Hi Neen, I have to bag Saturday, sorry. Schedule will not permit me to ride at the time you girls are planning to meet up.

There will be another time for me to join you. Have a great ride.

thanks ~ Jigger

N

Neen

Bummer! :( Hey if you ever want to meet up at Chimney Rock, drop me a PM or post here. I'm up there pretty often.

Bummer! :( Hey if you ever want to meet up at Chimney Rock, drop me a PM or post here. I'm up there pretty often.

Hi Neen. Sorry I could not join you all but I would not have been able to ride Wawayanda and meet other obligations on the same day.

I ended up riding CR with Ron and we had a blast. I am up for riding there again anytime. I work about 10 minutes from the park so any night of the week you (or anyone else) want to meet up just let me know.

Top Bottom