Dave's Going Away Ride

Wobbegong

Good luck with your move. I hear Colorado is flat and has poor cycling options, but Im sure your find somewhere to ride..... :)

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Dammmm, people are jumping in, must increase the BOOZE :drooling:
Jeff, i leave the strippers up to you :popcorn:

smufguy

Never met you, saw you or had any direct correspondence with you. Moving to a new place is tougher than imagined...... I know, I came from a different country not too long ago. Good luck with the new employment and wish you all the success in a new atmosphere. If I can take off from work, I will surely make it there.

PS: I might be a little slow for most of you, if I fall behind, dont wait up. :)

Dave:

Smart move... do it while you can... Tell all the Colorowdies what a great riding place NJ is (which could get your ass kicked)... until you mention "I ride with a buncha wiseguys"... and they'll all back off.

Seriously, keep refining your homebrew lights, and make sure if you do get in the habit of riding at night out there, for God's sake carry a GUN!!! That's the wild west, son, and there's some BIGASS critters lurkin in them thar hills...

Safe travels, and best of luck!

Peace,
BB

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
Congrats on the new position! You should be honored with the knowledge that you are an integral part of something important!
I wish you the best of luck and hope you make the best of what is offered to you out there.
enjoy the ride!

liong71er

congrats dave.
i'm glad i know you even for a short time! wishing you success with your new job and your new life there.goodluck!

and if you have time will you kind enough to share few glimpse of trails in denver with us here and pics will be great too,coz i know you're a great photorapher.:D

liong

woody

Dave, I hope you're building a 6 billion candlepower headlamp to melt the snow off the trail as we ride next weekend. :D
Anyway, congrats & count me in! :2guns:

rayder

my wife and I may join. I think we've met, maybe 6mile,allaire,allamuchy, or any combination thereof.

Engignar

Awesome guys, it's great to see so many people coming for this. Thank You! Lets hope some of this snow disappears so we don't have to have a going away hike.

Dictatorsaurus

I'm not familiar with Ringwood. What's the exact location (or even address) ?

I'll definitely join if it's not too far from where I live.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well looks like im not going to able to make it, i have to take my dad in to the oral surgeon sat morning :( good luck with the ride and have some extra fun for me

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Awesome guys, it's great to see so many people coming for this. Thank You! Lets hope some of this snow disappears so we don't have to have a going away hike.

I would like to join you guys. Are you meeting on Sloatsburg or at Ryerson school?

there will still be snow on trails...the unrideable kinda snow. you could have a contest to see who can ride the farthest, or just go on a hike:popcorn:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
dont be a party pooper :D
I know Dave is planning around this....:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zZkyLTfLPg

Bike-Plow.jpg

Engignar

Hey everybody. I just went and checked out the trails at Ramapo and Ringwood to see if we are going to be able to ride tomorrow. It looks like we are going to be dealing with between 3" - 12" of wet snow depending on which way the trails face and how much use they've seen. Seems like everyone is bailing anyway cause conditions are going to suck.

I'm canceling the ride. Sorry folks.

Last edited:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
picture.php

Dave's last ride....

People will remember you as a ROADIE :D

Because of all this snow 40mi to Piermont had to do it.

Good luck out in Colorado dude!

Top Bottom