24 Allamuchy Photos 2005

Spylab

24h is at the Scout Camp? How does that work, with the kids and everything?

Hope that brutal hill up to the shooting range isnt part of the course. I could see that getting old real quick...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No boy scouts for that weekend.

The course changes every year - I don't know it all well enough to comment about the shooting range hill. The hill at the end of last year's course was a beast though.

RyGanley

24h is at the Scout Camp? How does that work, with the kids and everything?

Hope that brutal hill up to the shooting range isnt part of the course. I could see that getting old real quick...

Actully yes, you go right by the Shooting Range... but after the 4th time you dont even care.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh is that the fire road climb to start? Yeah it always goes up that way.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah it's not a great start but it really is an excellent way to thin out the field. Kinda.

We went SLOOOOOW to start last year. We were literally the last 2 riders out of the gate since they let solos go last. And we still had a huge glut of people once the first log crossing hit. So I'm considering either just rolling out at 12:10 this year or actually trying to pace my way past some of the slow rollers. The problem is that they let teams go 4-5 minutes early and you're not going to catch many of them before the singletrack starts.

ryderX

Oh is that the fire road climb to start? Yeah it always goes up that way.
Not always, Bob W. his bride Karin W. and myself have laid out the course for the last 10 years and there have been a few that didn't go up the rifle range.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Not always, Bob W. his bride Karin W. and myself have laid out the course for the last 10 years and there have been a few that didn't go up the rifle range.

Kris,

My son wants to know if this year there will be a stage & a microphone for him to sing Spongebob Square Pants as the racers pass by:D

Gary

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Hey I'm just quoting Kirt.

Top Bottom