Can I beg for money for donations?

ryderX

Would I be tarred and feathered if I posted my "plea" for donations to a charity ride I'm doing in June ?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
nope, as long as it's not the ryderx needs a new road bike charity ride. :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I say go for it. Even if you do get tarred & feathered, it's all worth it.

Is this the New Hampshire ride?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, I will donate but I'm going to ride my bike to your house and drop it off. You need to promise me water refills and some form of carb when I get there. Oh and a cup of coffee.

DD-

Donation

You can put Allamuchy Joe and me down for $20...oh wait, you owe us $20... guess we can call it even :D

ryderX

Ok, I will donate but I'm going to ride my bike to your house and drop it off. You need to promise me water refills and some form of carb when I get there. Oh and a cup of coffee.
How about a shot of fresh brewed expresso. I live on expresso...

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
set up a paypal account (if you don't already have one). that way it's real, real easy to donate.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
and you wanted me to bring an elephant to the party

Might as well try the other tactic. Can't be worse.

set up a paypal account (if you don't already have one). that way it's real, real easy to donate.

Jake - Sunday I'm doing the Tour de Weber, riding my bike from my house to his house, to drop off a donation. I'll be passing through your neck of the woods, very early. I plan to leave my house at 6:00 and be close-ish to you by 7:00 then up in Andover by 8:00. Heythorpe is likely going to meet me somewhere along the line. You want to show us the way from there up to Weber's and back?

If nothing else throw out some roads - as direct as possible from Mendham to Andover.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
weber is about 13 miles from casa bonefish. there is only rte 46 to contend with for a little ways then it's either west to 605 and straight up or around the west shore of lake hopatcong. eh, i'll ride.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think when I mapped it out Jake's was 20 from my house so it can't be too far off the line. I don't remember where Jake was. But I could try to be there by 7:00 which would give me more wiggle room.

I'd obviously prefer to not ride on 46 - njbikemap must have some alternate routes.

Jake - what's your address? PM me if you don't want to post it.

Top Bottom