where is everybody......

PatrickBrown

where is everybody, and anybody doing their after work rides??

does anyone do anything sort of regularly in the ballpark of 5 PM in the central NJ area?? weekend have been tough for me to get going on the bike due to work schedule and new house buying priorities. but weekdays 430-500 can work for me.

Bueller?? bueller?? anyone?? anyone??

NJ Jess

Allaire most days

When it's not raining, a lot of folks hit Allaire after work. How far are you from Mercer?

PatrickBrown

I'm probably an hour from mercer county park, maybe a little more. I could probably make it to allaire by 530ish

NJ Jess

Allaire 530

So, would you like to ride allaire today around 530ish. My FS is in the shop, but I have my SS. It will be warmer in the woods without all this wind.

PatrickBrown

So, would you like to ride allaire today around 530ish. My FS is in the shop, but I have my SS. It will be warmer in the woods without all this wind.

grrrr I am not prepared for a ride today....... earliest for me would be beginning of next week. but 530 at allaire could be done most days of the week for me in the future

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Jess is right, there are always people in the parking lot at Allaire from 5PM on. Mike and Frank & their crew are always a good bet.

When I go, I'm usually down there earlier and blasting around like a lunatic by around 4PM.

PatrickBrown

Jess is right, there are always people in the parking lot at Allaire from 5PM on. Mike and Frank & their crew are always a good bet.

When I go, I'm usually down there earlier and blasting around like a lunatic by around 4PM.

thats great to know so when I feel like riding, there can always be a partner there....

I have some fridays off so i could meet up with ya for some early afternoon rides or morning rides.

Top Bottom