29er on a trainer?

PatrickBrown

anyone attemtpted to set up a 29er on a trainer? I picked up 2 bontrager 700c slicks and I'm gonna give it a shot

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Puddle O' Sweat Time

anyone attemtpted to set up a 29er on a trainer? I picked up 2 bontrager 700c slicks and I'm gonna give it a shot
You have the Fluid with the switchable resistance, correct? That is a nice help for getting some variety on the SS.

Even w/o switchable resistance, the Fluid unit will be good because it's progressive: The faster you pedal, the harder it is to pedal.

PatrickBrown

You have the Fluid with the switchable resistance, correct? That is a nice help for getting some variety on the SS.

Even w/o switchable resistance, the Fluid unit will be good because it's progressive: The faster you pedal, the harder it is to pedal.

yuppers, its the fluid plus.

I tried to test fit it today with the off road tires on, and the tire rubs the floor lol. we'll see how it does with the slickies on it

anrothar

entirely thrilled
with slicks, it shouldn't fit any different than a road bike. if it's still a problem though, put a couple of two by fours under the front/back of the trainer.

Top Bottom