Hey thorp

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
That was me, sorry. :)

Working on some user groups to catch spammers.

D

DANSPANK

What's that about an Audi? I have an Audo and love it!! Although I did almost slide into the wall of the office multi-story car park this morning. 4wheel drive quattro-my arse!!

PatrickBrown

What's that about an Audi? I have an Audo and love it!! Although I did almost slide into the wall of the office multi-story car park this morning. 4wheel drive quattro-my arse!!

I'm an audi technician. if I can ever be of assistance, let me know

D

DANSPANK

Cool, I'll keep that in mind. Mine's still under the warranty right now so most things are covered. But thanks for the note!

D

DANSPANK

It's a 2004 A4 Ultra Sport. I'm only at 23k miles right now but when I get to 25k I'll take it to Riverside Audi in North Bergen as that's only up the road from me in Secaucus. It's a great car - I love it.

Do you know if Audi will be bringing out a new engine for the 2008 model year? BMW, Infinity and the like have all put 300hp engines in their cars, and not their top of the line models either. Audi, at just 260hp in the A4, seem to be getting left behind...

PatrickBrown

It's a 2004 A4 Ultra Sport. I'm only at 23k miles right now but when I get to 25k I'll take it to Riverside Audi in North Bergen as that's only up the road from me in Secaucus. It's a great car - I love it.

Do you know if Audi will be bringing out a new engine for the 2008 model year? BMW, Infinity and the like have all put 300hp engines in their cars, and not their top of the line models either. Audi, at just 260hp in the A4, seem to be getting left behind...

not sure of the engines, but I know that audi has an all new A4 coming out in spring of 2008

the also have an A5, and A7 models coming out this year. the new TT and the R8 this year as well

Top Bottom