Elweako is in the hizzle

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Let me introduce my bad mannered friend Elweako..

He rides Breezers in the woods and a Seven road bike.

He digs long walks on the beach with heavy set women. He drives a Magnum since he could never wear one. He has a real job but he wants mine.

Love

J;)

E

elweako

I also prefer daisies over roses, green tea in the morning and decaf at night,and reruns of Dr.Phil and Who's the Boss.

In addition to being in engineering sales and working pro-bono at the bike shop, I moonlight at the yogurt shop.

Cheers!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I also prefer daisies over roses, green tea in the morning and decaf at night,and reruns of Dr.Phil and Who's the Boss.

In addition to being in engineering sales and working pro-bono at the bike shop, I moonlight at the yogurt shop.

Cheers!
Perfect.

jdog

Shop Keep
$$

Cheers!

Pro-bono? I am going to start charging your ass!

The experience in invaluable. You probably sell a bunch more superconductors based on the skill set the bike shop has given you..

j

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Skill set?

The experience in invaluable. You probably sell a bunch more superconductors based on the skill set the bike shop has given you..

j
Potato chip-eating, wheelie-riding, box-crushing, indie rock-trainspotting...:rolleyes:

jdog

Shop Keep
Pay grease

Forget about selling engineering - I want to know how I can go about doing work in trade for bike bling at jdog's shop. And getting mucho experience in wrenching to boot.

We have a convenient "Pay to Work Program".. It is pretty simple. 1st we insult you and lower your self esteem. Then we switch to public humiliation. Then we empty your savings. If all goes well you will have many bikes and no home to keep them in.

If you are lucky you will go the rest of your life longing for the days of listening to Bob Marley and sniffing Tri-Flow. If you hold it together you might get away without the dreaded Chainring tattoo..

(..this isn't even that far from the truth.)

E

elweako

I am one of the first pupils at the Halter's School of Bicycle Abuse and Disrepair.

Curriculum as follows:

Day 1 :
10-10:30am - get bagels and coffee for everybody, payed for by student
10:30-11am - watch other employees eat bagels, sip coffee, and curse at you (11:02 am - look to see if a morsel of bacon or a sesame seed is left in wrapper)
11:03-6pm - work on Huffy's and install training wheels on 16" bikes

Day 2: Same as Day 1, with the addition of buying pizzas for everyone for lunch

Day 3: Same as Day 2, with the addition of working on all the bikes using a butter knife, canola oil, and channel locks

Day 4: Same as Day 3, with the addition of working next to John

Day 5: Same as Day 4, with the addition of working next to John and Jason after he's had a huge clove of garlic with his salad

Day 6 (payday!) : Same as Day 5, and your payment is that Jason will put cookies in your pocket and then smash them into minute little crumbs that take all day to empty

Spring registration is coming up so please get your ATM card and PIN ready to hand over to Jason.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdog

Shop Keep
I am one of the first pupils at the Halter's School of Bicycle Abuse and Disrepair.

Curriculum as follows:

Day 1 :
10-10:30am - get bagels and coffee for everybody, payed for by student
10:30-11am - watch other employees eat bagels, sip coffee, and curse at you (11:02 am - look to see if a morsel of bacon or a sesame seed is left in wrapper)
11:03-6pm - work on Huffy's and install training wheels on 16" bikes

Day 2: Same as Day 1, with the addition of buying pizzas for everyone for lunch

Day 3: Same as Day 2, with the addition of working on all the bikes using a butter knife, canola oil, and channel locks

Day 4: Same as Day 3, with the addition of working next to John

Day 5: Same as Day 4, with the addition of working next to John and Jason after he's had a huge clove of garlic with his salad

Day 6 (payday!) : Same as Day 5, and your payment is that Jason will put cookies in your pocket and then smash them into minute little crumbs that take all day to empty

Spring registration is coming up so please get your ATM card and PIN ready to hand over to Jason.

Ahh... Grasshopper you have much to learn.

I sent Chris up to Killington last night almost ageist his will.

He called me today.. He said he is never coming back.

Little does he know that he just hit the best day VT has seen in 5 years!
25+ inches of snow today and no one there. I saw some video and it really turns my stomach to be missing it.

Now who is the good boss?? Besides Tony Danza..:hmmm:

Top Bottom