What are you doing now?

Mare

So, you are bored. You think no one cares about what you are doing. Nonsense! Post it here.

I am eating the saltiest bagel ever. My taste buds are shriveling up. It's so delicious. I am watching the clock and awaiting the 5:00 whistle. I am shoving aside my work so I can read posts.

xc62701

So, you are bored. You think no one cares about what you are doing. Nonsense! Post it here.

I am eating the saltiest bagel ever. My taste buds are shriveling up. It's so delicious. I am watching the clock and awaiting the 5:00 whistle. I am shoving aside my work so I can read posts.

I'm sitting here debating where to ride for a nice chill 90 minute ride and also trying to find camping accomodations near Roanoke VA as I'm leaving early tomorrow morning to go there and ride some awesome trails.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Right now I should be getting to the trailhead at allaire :(
instead I am running test cases which more or less means I wont get out till sometime after 18:00
oh well I have tomorrow off I will be riding sometime then.

antgold

going ride !!

my bike are loaded in the car , I going now to Alair .
I took a look for the forecast this weekend with make me feel like :drooling:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Trying to tie up work so I can call it a weekend. I was just outside cleaning my bike. I also had some granola and almond milk.

Frank

Sasquatch
I just handed a customer $0.41 and said thank you...back to this site lusting for my 5:45 ride.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
scanning 24 x 36 drawings. 145 deep so far.

THIS IS THE JOB THAT NEVER ENDSS

rlb

Wondering why I'm not riding right now, since it's beautiful outside. Also, procrastinating at work :D Its 10 minutes from quitting time but I'm hanging around to get stuff done for a Tuesday deadline. Deadlines are lame.

BiknBen

I'm consuming some pre-ride nutrition. Oatmeal with sliced banana. And thinking of Mare. ;)

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just road my bike 3 laps around our cubicle farm inside the office...just to see if people are sill awake.

We had an office bike polo tournament today so every one's bike is sitting in their cube...

-Eric

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I just road my bike 3 laps around our cubicle farm inside the office...just to see if people are sill awake.

We had an office bike polo tournament today so every one's bike is sitting in their cube...

-Eric

Sweet,,,,they closed our area off I used to be able to get a lap in,now it is a line down and back about 20 feet...

rlb

Checking what everyone else has done since I posted my bore fest. We should name this thread Shitter

walter

Fourth Party
I just gave my dog the finger because I couldn't get done with work early enough to get to Allaire.

I'm also grilling chicken.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am now making plans for tomorrow morning.

This is like freaking Facebook.

What's on your mind?

Top Bottom