Brooklyn Local ONE

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
Opened a bottle of Local 1 for our Thanksgiving table. All who tried it enjoyed it.

It's easy to fail at Belgian-style beers in the US, but that one's a definite success.

mwlikesbikes

Brooklyn makes some good stuff. I just had some of the winter ale, pretty tasty. I'll have to find the local one now.

bozizle

Local 1

Local 1 is great but also see if you can still find bottle of Hopfenweisse which is one of their season releases that is still on shelves....it's wonderful

bozizle

Local 2

Brooklyn just released Local 2 which is a honey ales brewed with citrus peel. I tried a bottle this weekend and it was great a very nice beer for the warming weather. Another great release for Brooklyn.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Mrs. ChrisG just picked up the Black Chocolate stout for me, I'm looking forward to sampling that this weekend. I've heard good things.

bozizle

Mrs. ChrisG just picked up the Black Chocolate stout for me, I'm looking forward to sampling that this weekend. I've heard good things.

Oh yeah I tried the Black Ops by Brooklyn about a month or so ago and it's wonderful. Enjoy!

G

Greenman

Nice score on the Black Chocolate Stout. I have 3 bottles left, and was hoping to get more before it disappeared.

ChrisG

My father and I shared a bottle of the Local 1 with Easter dinner yesterday. Perfect. I thought it was particularly clean and smooth for a 9% bottle-conditioned ale. They got it right.

This is the second product in a row from Brooklyn that I've been impressed with, along with the Black Chocolate Stout mentioned earlier in this thread.

I need to try the Local 2 soon.:D

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I finally was able to try this beer at a restaurant in Da C-T...
Awesome beer!! :drooling::drooling:

03-11-2009.NGD_11BrooklynBeer.G7L2J6DQL.1.jpg

ChrisG

I may need to crack a bottle of the Local 2 to celebrate another school year in the books.:hmmm:

Top Bottom