29er

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'll boycott it. i'm still not ok with the singlespeed forum and how singlespeed related posts in the general forum get moved there against ones will.....

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Jason,

Have you given up on 26" wheels yet? Its only a matter of time. I hope the test ride on my Karate Monkey had something to do with this.:rolleyes:

Gary

Now if I was only able to ride a bike.:lock:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Can you say CONVERT?

Jason,

Have you given up on 26" wheels yet? Its only a matter of time. I hope the test ride on my Karate Monkey had something to do with this.:rolleyes:

Gary

Now if I was only able to ride a bike.:lock:

Hey Gary,

I fell to the pressures of the cycling media and my many friends on 29ers. I have spent a ton of time on a full rigid Haro Maro 29er and I figured that it was time for a bike I could call my own.

I couldn't resist.. I acually just finished it about 10 minutes ago.

Here is the Build:

C-dale F-29 Frame (LG) Raw
Lefty Speed Carbon
White Ind ENO Disc rear Hud
C-dal Front Hub
Salsa Delgado 29er Disc Rims (silver)
14/15 DT Spokes (black)
Panaracer Rampage tires F+R
Easton EC 90 Post
WTB TI Saddle Rocket V
Seven TI Bar
Ergon Mag Grips
Magura Louise BAT 07 Brakes (very sweet!)
Race Face X-Type Cranks Surly 33t Steel Chainring
Raceface Bashring
XT BB (tossed the shitty raceface bb)
XTR SPD Pedals
Salsa Seat Clamp

24.72 LBS Complete (not bad) and I am not sure what I would or could have done to make it lighter. I was thinking of TI spokes but I passed on the idea.

You will be out there soon enough, wait to you see 6 Mile we have it all primed up for your return.

j-

Shaggz

A strong 7
i wold have to agree with sean on this one. i lke the ss forum, unlike sean, but most of the 29'ers being ridden on this forum are ss', and another forum would segment the inofrmation even more. ultimately, it's jay's choice.

walter

Fourth Party
29er, 29er, 29er, 29er, 29er.

I dont own a gps, but if anyone is curious about todays loop at Allaire, just follow the trenches that Jays, I mean, my nevegals left.

Shaggz

A strong 7
jay who? no, he didn't buy this particular bike, this was sold by tony some time ago, and i think jay posted the pics for him. did he buy a 29 inch - who knows. the man of mystery has been quiet for a while now.

Top Bottom