roof rack

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
so ive finally stepped out of the stone ages of jamming my bike IN my car and got the roof rack up. mr cahinsaw helped my do it. what a friggin pain in ass, especially when you put the wrong clips on the wrong crossbar and scratch your head for an hour. lol. that was my fault and dustin hated me for it. but anyhow... its all up and looking good.

DSCN0084.jpg

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I dig it. The Camo is hot..

I have an o7 Civic Si with a roof rack on...

I like that yours has a blank spoiler. Mine has a big Thule sticker on that doesnt come off. Its under a clear coat or something.

But yours is like a blank slate... just waiting for you to put something on....

pinkshirtphotos

bicycles on the roof? I bet it would fit in your car, hell your taking the wheel of anyway.

now ill play the whats on my roof game :getsome:

0816081108.jpg

dualfisted

u knucklehead, haha

I've got the thule's from my civic jus sittin around in perfect condition. All u would have had to do is get the bike trays. U could have stolen them from me, practically.

B737

my explorer uses a hitch rack, but i want to put one on the Subaru, which does not have factory rails on the roof.

did your car have a factory roof rack? where did you get your rack? $? did you install it yourself?

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
my explorer uses a hitch rack, but i want to put one on the Subaru, which does not have factory rails on the roof.

did your car have a factory roof rack? where did you get your rack? $? did you install it yourself?

i actually bought the rack from a member on here. another member and i put it on. maybe you should ask dualfisted if he will sell you his. your roof doesnt need any factory rails or anything to install it. it has clips at clip into the door jam area. the rack is the same for all cars, just the clips are vehicle specific.

Top Bottom