6 Mile Run sat. 2/21 Early if its Frozen

Sircrashalot

Its supposed to be pretty cold overnight & I am itchin. Gonna plan on getting up early to get to the 27 lot somewhere around 8:30, maybe a bit earlier tomorrow morning to check it out. If frozen solid will ride...if muddy will go home & sulk. Tomorrow is gonna be an early or dont go there for sure kinda day at 6 mile...

If anyone is interested let me know & we can firm up a time. If conditions are OK I plan to do to S. middlebush Rd. then back to make sure I (or we) are out before the sun hits & starts making it a muddy mess.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
its nice and cold today. got out of work early and have some time before i go to PT job, i was thinking about going to 6mile now but its prob a bit messy.

Sircrashalot

its nice and cold today. got out of work early and have some time before i go to PT job, i was thinking about going to 6mile now but its prob a bit messy.

Yeah with the rain we just had by this time of day the sun will likely have melted the top 1/2" making for a messy muddy ride & lots of bad frozen ruts left behind waiting for me for tomorrow morning!

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
If you have time hit Allaire today....it was nice last weekend and everyone says it drains really well.

thats the only place ive been for the last 4 weeks. except a trip to NYC. but im just gonna relax. besides this ride thread needs to get back on topic...i killed it sorry :2guns:(this thread)

Sircrashalot

thats the only place ive been for the last 4 weeks. except a trip to NYC. but im just gonna relax. besides this ride thread needs to get back on topic...i killed it sorry :2guns:(this thread)

I think I may have hit my head one too many times....didn't notice the 501 until about ten seconds after I suggested you might want to try Allaire :rofl:

Sircrashalot

:topic:......sat morning ride...early 8-8:30 from 27 side to do that side of S. middlebush... will firm up the time if anyone is interested.

bobkennelly

Its supposed to be pretty cold overnight & I am itchin. Gonna plan on getting up early to get to the 27 lot somewhere around 8:30, maybe a bit earlier tomorrow morning to check it out. If frozen solid will ride...if muddy will go home & sulk. Tomorrow is gonna be an early or dont go there for sure kinda day at 6 mile...

If anyone is interested let me know & we can firm up a time. If conditions are OK I plan to do to S. middlebush Rd. then back to make sure I (or we) are out before the sun hits & starts making it a muddy mess.

Sounds like you need some fast - actin Tanactin as well..

Sircrashalot

So far there are two....wheels down is for 8:30. Pace to be determined by who shows up - all are welcome we wont drop anyone.

Sircrashalot

Attachments

• Understand-Bunny_(Pancake).jpg
    Understand-Bunny_(Pancake).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 72

J-Dro

6MR was great early but quickly softened up in the sun. We finished up around 10:30 and it was just in time. Lots of frozen tire ruts in certain areas too.

Sircrashalot

6MR was great early but quickly softened up in the sun. We finished up around 10:30 and it was just in time. Lots of frozen tire ruts in certain areas too.

Yeah the first section along the ridge just out of the lot is by far the worst I have ever seen it. Gonna need some work. Guess that was you that we saw....

Top Bottom