Important Question

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Is it gross that, after eating three butter & syrup soft tacos made on leftover pancakes, I drank the last remaining bit of syrup directly out of the bottle?

My wife really shouldn't let me in the kitchen unsupervised.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Not at all....in fact, you needed to shove a tablespoon of peanut butter in your mouth before drinking the syrup to make the culinary ensemble complete :drooling:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
super_troopers_syrup.jpg

"whats the matter? your mama didnt teach you how to chug?"

"see youre doing it all wrong. you gotta open the throat, relax the jaw...... dont forget to cup the balls"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6641641271212135845

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
My little brother used to put a whole stick of butter on a piece of white bread and wolf it down before mom caught on. What ever floats your boat.:puke:

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
My brother would put sugar on frosted flakes.:eek:
Gave me the heebie jeebies even then.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You need to do it "billy bob" style from varsity blues. Take pancake, dip in vat of butter, eat, then chug syrup.

Mare

Not gross at all. Sometimes (well, often, well, every day) I stand there staring into my fridge for about 5 minutes trying to figure out what I want. While I am deciding, I take a swig of syrup. Delicious! Is it weird that I go from syrup to corn nuts, to a banana, to shrimp, to the freezer and knaw on something that most people would never eat frozen, then back to the fridge? That's pretty much most of my meals.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
My dad turned my kids on to putting a tbs(or three) of real maple syrup in a glass of milk, shaken not stirred... Insta-milkshake. (Thanks a lot, dad.) I'll admit it's good, but real messy when the kids help themselves.

Try it Mare, you'll like it.

I side with my good friend Tigger... "That icky sticky stuff is only good for heffalumps and Woozles."

walter

Fourth Party
I don't think it's odd, most of us suck gu out of a foil wrapper. Pretty much the same thing.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
i love GU...ever dip a stick of butter covered in GU into some rice crispies, then chase it down with some cookie dough rolled in rainbow sprinkles?

jimjo

Ever mixed honey with peanut butter? Or peanut butter with Karo Corn syrup?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

corn syrup???? thats foul...

some really good alternatives are agave nectar... and theres another alternative to corn syrup which is an extract of the sugar refinement process... not nearly as foul as corn syrup

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
i heard on Ron & Fez on XM that honey doesn't go bad very fast or at all. is this true? im too lazy to google or i just dont care that much.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
corn syrup???? thats foul...

some really good alternatives are agave nectar... and theres another alternative to corn syrup which is an extract of the sugar refinement process... not nearly as foul as corn syrup

I'm tellin' ya' man, mix peanut butter w/some Karo and smear it on some fresh baked bread...it's awesome!

That, Enteman's Choc covered donuts, pancakes, and sourdough bread are the only things I really miss because of this Celiac's thing...

Top Bottom