Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Busch

• Tony Stewart

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sircrashalot

Just in case I am not the only Nascar Fan...
With all the changes and no testing, major names on new unproven teams and some really talented rookies its gonna be an interesting race. Who is gonna win it?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The only reason I turn it on is that my company designed the "gofer cam"

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yup. Its a pretty cool little housing. The camera actually sits pointing stright up and uses a parascope.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
3a066bda8c96b9478bb0512f0a43028c.jpg

R.I.P.

Frank

Sasquatch
It's Bristol. Been to Dover twice and once at Pocono. It's a cool experience to go to a race, something everyone should check out at least once. But big screens and recliners rule over that.

Surprised no one mentioned Jr?

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
used to go to dover every year. my parents go to both dover races every year. since i think '92. my dad was a tremendous dale fan and has an entire room in thier house dedicated to him. its amazing.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
I voted someone else

My mom.

Been to Pocono a few times - a ton of fun, but a bitch to get to.

Used to have a Pit license at Flemington when my cousin raced enduro and panhead cars there.

My first welding job was helping him put the roll cage in his first enduro car. He either had too much confidence in me or was just a bit loopy. Probably both.

Sircrashalot

I'll mention Jr. He looked strong at the Bud Shootout, any idea how today's qualifiers went?

I left Jr. off the list on purpose to get the Jr. nation fired up...if there is a Jr. nation on MTBNJ that is.

Race 1 of 2 150's done...Gordon wins it (yeeeah baby thats right the one vote so far for Gordon to take it was me!), Truex who has the pole has some light damage on the car from a spin in the 150.

I've been to Dover a bunch, Pocono a bunch (drove there too last summer). Dover is better to watch at, but Pocono on the Saturday before the race is great fun- buy a ticket to the Arca race with a pit pass for pretty cheap, get access to pit lane & the Cup garage & hang out leaning on pit rd. wall during cup qualifying. Much more up close fun & ability to see the drivers than on race day there.

Sircrashalot

Gawd, I hope not.

You know why they call it Nascar right? Dude in Alabama built a race car and showed it to his friends. One said "Naaas Car" The other said "Yeah, real Nas Car"

Seriously though its a great sport with tons of strategy & a whole lot more goin on than cars goin roundy round, but its not for everyone. I can watch 500 laps and be on the edge of my seat the whole time, but baseball & football put me to sleep.

Carl Edwards. But that's just because I like him. And not because he drives a F-O-R-D. He's in great shape, nice guy, straight shooter without being a total dick when he opens his mouth, former teacher :) and a mountain biker. And he has a cool number - 99

Sircrashalot

Jersey Girl....you are right on. edwards is a class act. Races everybody cleanly & can drive the wheels off it- loved it last season when he tried deliberately to bounce it off the wall to get the win & then said it worked in a video game so he thought he'd try it!

Tyler....Gordo has struggled a bit with the new car....but looks STRONG this year....he just won his 150, nearly won the shootout last weekend. I think he's back!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i picked gordon for the reasons stated above, and becausei would like to see him win it this year, especially after the season he had last year

Frank

Sasquatch
Gordon, like Jr. is good at plate tracks. For Gordo to be back he either needs to figure out how to run the 1.5 mile tracks on old tires or get Ray back.
+1 on Edwards, the duck can drive.

Top Bottom