My new ride!

Robson

Thanks Pedal Sports for all your help!!!

IMG_0006.JPG

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I'll try to ride with your group as much as possible but I do hope we can organize something up here in Northvale-Norwood-Closter area.

Sounds great. We're back in by 9:15 so we can come up by you for a 10am start and do it again! :cool:

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
You'll just have to keep your butt on that seat so nobody notices that it's white:p So, when you getting a black one?

BTW, 46.3 on the downhill today... solo... :cool:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Good to see that you are stimulation the economy! I can't help but stare at the fit. Do you have short legs and a long torso?? and a short femur.. And like zero flexibility??

Just wondering?

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Are you dissing a fit from another mtbnj supporting shop based on a photo...
when you didn't even see the rider?
Uncool, JDog.

Last edited:

THATmanMANNY

When I get something worthy for a fit by jdog I know I will be a million adjustments off from what I thought was right :rofl: that's like the first thing he notices. I think when he saw me on a bike for the first time he gave me some pointers too. :D

BTW if that is the toupe saddle, your gonna love it. It has lots of flex and soopa light. It's like a piece of paper so make sure you wear your best shorts. My max on it is 4.5hrs and not a sore feeling the next day. Dibs on it if you are changing to black! :cool: seriously

Last edited:

Robson

Good to see that you are stimulation the economy! I can't help but stare at the fit. Do you have short legs and a long torso?? and a short femur.. And like zero flexibility??

Just wondering?

I'm not sure how you can judge bike and rider fit by picture. Bike fits me well and I trust Pedal Sports on this one;)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I'm not sure how you can judge bike and rider fit by picture. Bike fits me well and I trust Pedal Sports on this one;)

because the seat looks low compared to the top tube length, bars/stem are high, etc....

Robson

Yes, seat is slightly lower and bar/stem little higher. This is how I wanted for now. There might be more adjustments later on.

Top Bottom