Century anyone?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'm planning on doing a long road ride on Sunday. I'll be leaving the Piscataway area around 8am and heading down to Sandy Hook/Atlantic Highlands. I have a few different ways to get down there ranging from 80-120 miles depending on how the legs feel. Anyone interested? Pace will be endurance/base mile speed. I'd say average will be somewhere around 16mph or so, it's a very flat ride. There will be a pit-stop on the top of scenic overlook, at the qwik-chek at the bottom of the hill, and at the end of Sandy Hook if we end up going that far. You could also jump in/out if you don't feel like doing everything.

-Jim.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Hey JimV you know your one of my peeps, I would go with ya if I didn't have a meeting with Obama

RC ... :D

grilledcheeseking

maybe i'm afraid to ride with my neighbor jim v. i heard dude is fast.

i'll just say 8 am is too early for me, as an excuse, son.

Steve Vai

Is this ride still on ? Any update on time and mileage would be great.

Still on. Leaving P'Way at 8am. We can pick a spot once I get confirmation on who's in. So far, it's me, and I'm leaving from my crib. I'd plan for 100 miles, that way if we end up doing the 80 mile version you'll be ahead of the game:D

-Jim.

dhsean

What's the loop?

I may be game to hook up with you somewhere along the way from my house and ride down with you. If I hide from the wind behind you I should be good for a good clip - don't know about the full 100 though.

PM or call me, son.

Steve Vai

What's the loop?

We will dip across Rt. 18 and hit Old Bridge TPK off Milltown Road, we'll be like 2 minutes from your crib, son. You'll end up doing about 3 hours. You can ride my wheel the whole time, I don't care:D

-Jim.

Top Bottom