Tour of California TV Schedule - If you care?

scalpel6

Versus' on-air schedule for the Amgen Tour of California:
February 14 Prologue - Sacramento (live/same-day delay) 5 p.m. ET

February 15 Stage 1, Davis to Santa Rosa (live) 6 p.m. ET

February 16 Stage 2, Sausalito to Santa Cruz (live) 12:30 p.m. ET

February 17 Stage 3, San Jose to Modesto (live) 5 p.m. ET

February 18 Stage 4, Merced to Clovis (live) 4 p.m. ET

February 19 Stage 5, Visalia to Paso Robles (live) 4 p.m. ET

February 20 Stage 6, Solvang time trial (live) 4 p.m. ET

February 21 Stage 7, Santa Clarita to Pasadena (live) 5 p.m. ET
February 22 Stage 8, Rancho Bernardo to Escondido (live) 5 p.m. ET

THATmanMANNY

does anyone know if DTV has versus? It used to but then disappeared. Im hoping they moved it to another number :rolleyes:

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Sure you can go to the race web site and see their pretty map of California with all the stages drawn out. But mine's better because I'm a map geek and did it because I wanted to. And because I didn't check the web site first.

Attachments

• tour-of-ca.jpg
    tour-of-ca.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 116

RNG1

Sure you can go to the race web site and see their pretty map of California with all the stages drawn out. But mine's better because I'm a map geek and did it because I wanted to. And because I didn't check the web site first.

Scary bro:hmmm:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
One of my fellow High Gear Cyclery co-workers, Mike Spilker, will be working the tour as a Mavic moto guy. He bought a helmet cam and will be posting footage of the race and all kinds of behind the scenes footage on his website.

http://web.me.com/mspilker/Tour_Of_California_09/Home.html

Several of our ex-Navigator Elite riders, are now involved with Team Type 1, and a good friend and great High Gear customer just came back from the TT1 training camp. Check out this video of his trip, it's pretty awesome!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1420211032#/video/video.php?v=1083553535300

If I get any inside info from the race I'll post it ASAP!!

-Jim.

PS-I built the bike he's riding, that's probably as close as I'll ever get to sitting in a pro paceline!!

Last edited:

doctor855

leipheimer looked real strong..lance looked good also except for that one turn that was shaky, and cancellera killed it.

Top Bottom