Time to Stock Up

mtnbiker5

Dumping out in Motown now. 50 by Sat though. Time to stock up for 2009. Good sales online I see. Any feed back on a really good pump for pack would be helpful. Anyone out there have a Crank Bros pump? Blueskycycling is having some sick sales. Thanks.

'09 Blackburn Mammoth Stage 2 pump

Not on sale really but i just bought it. It is smooth as butter :D and pumps tube with less effort and strokes. It also has a nice finish. Never thought I'd be excited to share about the purchase of a hand pump.

Last edited:
Cause I'm so thoughtful of other riders i got the mammoth. It has presta/shrader quick flip thingy. :D The airstik is only presta.

CO2.

Sorry. I just had to derail this thread. ;)

i use the topeak two timer :D so if i get lazy i can use co2, and if i feel cheap/broke i can use a pump :p i got it onsale shipped for $27 has worked AWESOME for me so far

wow how things turn up I just got off the phone with Blackburn because Katie the mnt. bike dog had just decided to use my floor pumps nozle as a chewy and the pump is about twelve years old so I wasn't sure if they be able to replace it. Low and be hold they are sending me a new nozle for free as their lifetime warranty even covers bad doggie deeds. I have also been the owner of the mammoth for a very long time and couldn't do without, it just plain works....

Mini Pump

Dumping out in Motown now. 50 by Sat though. Time to stock up for 2009. Good sales online I see. Any feed back on a really good pump for pack would be helpful. Anyone out there have a Crank Bros pump? Blueskycycling is having some sick sales. Thanks.

Your local bike shop might have sick deals also, imagine that:hmmm::hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom