Proof that winter is almost over

RNG1

They say when you start to see deer again it is almost over...

Attachments

• deer in snow.jpg
    deer in snow.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 199
Holy cow! (Note this does not mean put a hole in a cow, just an involuntary typing reaction)peace out

If IanF was so inclined, he could take this to his local police dept. and make a terroristic threat complaint against you that would be looked into.

Or maybe they'd laugh at him and chase him out of headquarters.... :D
(I am more inclined to believe my version)

Back to the topic at hand, I dunno about the weather predicting capabilities of those dear, but they sure look dangerous.

id rather hunt humans with hammers or maybe a battleaxe. would be more fun that hunting defenseless animals. eating humans would be healthy eating too. lean meat:D

id rather hunt humans with hammers or maybe a battleaxe. would be more fun that hunting defenseless animals. eating humans would be healthy eating too. lean meat:D

I dunno. I think cattle might have less chemicals pumped into them than us. Although given the choice I'd prefer to eat a Vegan. Just slap a little ketchup or some A-1 steak sauce on 'em to kill the tofu aftertaste. :p

Holy cow! (Note this does not mean put a hole in a cow, just an involuntary typing reaction)peace out

Seriously people....chill...no pun intended. Everyone just have a veggie burger and play nice.

We thought that perhaps that winter is not really over, that maybe they are just really tall deer.

Great picture.

I obviously would not promote this but to be rational about it I believe your results would vary greatly from a gym to a walmart.

Back
Top Bottom