Conditions for Weekend 1/30-2/1

LandCruiser

Just got back from a ride at Allaire. Iif you don't have spiked or studded tires, bring your Luge, some of the areas resemble a Luge track. It's bad. :cry:

walter

Fourth Party
I'm home with the daughter today so I couldn't make it to Allaire, but it sounds like its not to good.

On another note, if you guys and gals care to know my review on Open Season 2, let me know

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I'm home with the daughter today so I couldn't make it to Allaire, but it sounds like its not to good.

On another note, if you guys and gals care to know my review on Open Season 2, let me know

how many times have you watched it with your daughter ?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh

is it better than the original?

betta285

Just got back from Allaire around 2. Most areas were either iced over or really slushy. In some of the most hammer-ific areas I was reduced to a crawl as to avoid a nice fall. Only got in like 6 miles before I became too frustrated and decided to wait for next week after the weekend thaw.

Jim

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
just got back from riding Allaire. Patchy ice all throughout the park. (only rode the Orange trail) It's bad in some spots not so bad in others. All in all, not a very enjoyable ride. Called it quits early. Don't have studded tires otherwise I'm sure it would have been fun.

Tomorrow when the park thaws, it's going to be one giant dirty diaper! I think I'm going kayaking instead.

-E

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
went out early to Allaire went in on the pink side that had alot of ice... did a quick loop on the way back out on the pink side I ended up doing a great face plant..( thanks to the guys that stopped to see if I was alright )
all and all a real slow ride through the trails...can't wait till spring :(

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions