Trail Conditions

Shaggz

A strong 7
Anyone other than Norm hit the trails today? How were they? Predictions for tomorrow morning conditions? Usual suspects - KVSP, MD, the Mooch

Brad, How was MD?

Shaggz

A strong 7
scary that those two numbnuts' are aligning.

thanks - what time are you thinking of going out?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
scary that those two numbnuts' are aligning.

thanks - what time are you thinking of going out?

if i can do it, like 7:00 or 7:30 unless i get a go from the wife to go later. we'll see.

Shaggz

A strong 7
part of me wants to go out, but the other part wants to just ride the trainer. i'm using my trail bike on the trainer, and i know i'll have to go trough an exhaustive cleaning after the ride.

Spylab

Allamuchy was pretty muddy, but still as good as ever.

allam.jpg

heythorp

one report from BRAD and you're telling him to search? sheesh. i think maybe you sat on that seat too long today. :D

i was telling him to search because he specifiaclly asked brad how MD was and brad had started a thread and alrdeady said what the conditions were. It had nothing to do about asking how trail conditions at other parks were.

Brad, How was MD?

I think you have not sat on your saddle enough and are not getting enough oxegen to your brain ;) :) :)

Last edited:

heythorp

part of me wants to go out, but the other part wants to just ride the trainer. i'm using my trail bike on the trainer, and i know i'll have to go trough an exhaustive cleaning after the ride.

OK OK hold the phone, its going to be 50 degrees on Jan. 6th and you are worried about cleaning your bike??????????:hmmm: :( :confused: :confused:

Get out side and ride!!! There will be plenty of trainer days left this year. Its not just about riding but being outside in great weather and just enjoying a few hours to yourself. Dont get this too often in NJ this time of year. Go out and play.

Last edited:

heythorp

yep, did 4 hours yesterday, dont think i can repeat that so goal today is 3 hours riding with a group so that will make it easier, but the 10 mile ride home by myself is what kills.

meeting a group 13 miles from home that is going to do 50 today. I am going to bail on that and then do about 15-17 home by myself, this ride will probably be 50+.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Ringwood is not in the cards for me today. I will probably go around 2:00. Even Meghan looked at me incredulously when I was deliberating about trail or trainer.

D

DANSPANK

Lewis Morris

Hello Chaps,

I'm heading to Lewis Morris. I'll be wheels down at 11am and I start from the Dog Park (first left after the left into the park from Route 24(?)). I'll be doing random trails to about 15 miles - about an hour and a half.

This is probably too short-a notice to drum up interest but if you see a guy on a brown stumpy with a bronze helmet then that's me - say hi and be nice!

Top Bottom