Another bootleg video

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zppxcMNTSY

This is the skyline trail. from what i understand the Super G DH race in about 2 weeks will be on this trail and connect to the girl scout trail (which is what my other video is).
This was the nastiest, techiest trail we rode. I cannot imagine flying though this place. Especially considering the drop to the right is probably 200 feet...

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
im currently stuck at mccarrans airport in vegas .... so at least they have free wifi. Im uploading part 2 of this trail...

TonyC

J, looks like you're having a blast..I really liked the other video you posted.
I'm living vicariously through you as I'm helping my son do his homework. :cool:
Enjoy!

gtluke

The Moped
That was the last trail I took on my trip where I burnt my brakes really bad and numbed out my hands to the point where I almost was having a problem. What an intense trail, SOOO fun.

J-Dro

Looks like a blast. I felt like I was staring into the sun watching the video, I hope it wasn't that bad in person.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like a blast. I felt like I was staring into the sun watching the video, I hope it wasn't that bad in person.

At times the sun was real tough. Those photocromatic (sp?) lenses dont work that fast..

Here is part 2 in which i actually went over the bars, but didnt get too banged up. You dont see it though. You just see me catching up at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27DmPgH9zyU

Last edited:

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
J, looks like you're having a blast..I really liked the other video you posted.
I'm living vicariously through you as I'm helping my son do his homework. :cool:
Enjoy!

If you want to live vicariously through me I should share this too then..

Guess who that is...

KS_Vegas.jpg

Here is a hint...

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Who is the lady who looks like she had 13 to many??

We we all got stuck in the terminal for about 8 hours.. so even though I have no idea who it is, it is entirely possible that she did have 13 too many :D.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, now I officially hate you!!! :p All that sweet riding then you get to cuddle up to Miss Freakin' America while we're freezing our asses off! :getsome: Lucky SOB

P.S. send more pics ;)

Coming into newark at 5 am when it was 16 F out .. i came back to reality. :cry::cry::cry:

Top Bottom