Hey All

grilledcheeseking

First post here, just want to say whats up to everyone. I've been on a couple of rides, the last one was Vitamin MTBNJ Allaire, and I thought it was about time I got on here so I can continue to ride with you fine folks.

Cheers,
George with the orangey-red XXIX

BiknBen

Yo! What's going on? I haven't seen you in years. You looked great at Allaire. So glad to see you got your life back on track. Good for you.

Actually, I have no idea who you are! Welcome! :rofl:

walter

Fourth Party
My friends hot mom used to make the BEST grilled cheeses, if you want the recipe let me know.

Oops, wrong thread. Oh well, I think MTBTyler is looking for you

grilledcheeseking

yea, and dude wants everyone to know. tyler, the search party found me!

walt, can i have her address so we can compare recipes? wait, how old is she now?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Knowing nothing about hot moms or cheese sandwich recipes...
still welcome aboard...

kush

quite possibly the ONLY reason to even think about a spin class.

and welcome.

Hot moms....the best reason to go to spin classes...

oh, uh, welcome!

My wife (hot and mom) goes to spin class at Gold's in Lawrenceville. She said there was a couple of sessions where some weirdo kept taking the bike directly behind her. She almost whacked him.

Which one of you pervs was it?

(PS, welcome)

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
My wife (hot and mom) goes to spin class at Gold's in Lawrenceville. She said there was a couple of sessions where some weirdo kept taking the bike directly behind her. She almost whacked him.

Which one of you pervs was it?

(PS, welcome)

Not me! I make hot moms uncomfortable in Sparta :D

Mare

Finally!! Welcome to the boards!!! I hate spin classes because all the MILFs steal my men. Grilled cheese however....

BiknBen

I'm the reason all those HOT women become Moms. :rofl:

When in spin classes I go into stealth mode. I'll sit directly in front of the womenz. I use the mirrors for my stalking.

Top Bottom