"Sleeveless Joe"
Got one and love it!

XTR/XT mix, Cr29ssMax wheel-age

Attachments

• niner.jpg
    niner.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 141

BiknBen

I have the One9 which is the SS version. The angles of the frame make for some very precise handling characteristics. If that doesn't make sense to you you...It handles like it is on rails. You push down, it moves. :getsome:

I am Very satisfied!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I have the One9 which is the SS version. The angles of the frame make for some very precise handling characteristics. If that doesn't make sense to you you...It handles like it is on rails. You push down, it moves. :getsome:

I am Very satisfied!
Bike is a rocket. Which makes it suitable for its owner.:D

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be picking mine up from Halters in the near future..

and mine will glow in the dark...

Glancing Aft

I picked one up off of Chuck-E-Chillout mid last season. Most fun bike I've ever owned! Simply love it, oh and it flies for racing!
Build is XTR/X.0, Magura Breaks, Velocity Rims, Fox F29... I'll be upgrading to Cr29ssMaxs this spring.
I'm also either going to get a Jet9 or a One9 this year, you can't go wrong with a Niner!

IMG_3158.jpg

dce01d1c.jpg

Glancing Aft

Will

What rear tire is that? Tubeless?
I'm still looking for something other than the Pythons...

WTB Exiwolf. Still running tubes, but that will change with the new wheelset. I bought the bike with that configuration and it seems to work. The exiwolf provides good traction and power, especially up North in the techy stuff. Although, it does weigh almost twice as much as the Phthons.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Last edited:
Top Bottom