I miss my bike!

ArmyOfNone

I have been in Danbury, Ct since tuesday. I here learning how instruct Rape Aggression Defense (RAD). Or for those who dont know, help women defend themselves from sleezy men. So far the class is great. We were big pads and hit each other. LOL. But no cycling of any sort! ahhhhhhhhh! cant wait to be home again to it the trails.

NJ Jess

Hummm

I have been in Danbury, Ct since tuesday. I here learning how instruct Rape Aggression Defense (RAD). Or for those who dont know, help women defend themselves from sleezy men. So far the class is great. We were big pads and hit each other. LOL. But no cycling of any sort! ahhhhhhhhh! cant wait to be home again to it the trails.

Do you think you could join us on an All Girls Day ride/clinic and give us a summary? Never know who a girl might meet in the woods, ya know.

NJ Jess

oh yea

Did you bring your bike with you at least? Danbury is very close to Trumbull, CT where there is some AWESOME mtb trails. I was there on Sunday and rode 2 and half hours. It has single track, DHing, Freeriding, Techy stuff, simply cool stuff.

ArmyOfNone

Did you bring your bike with you at least? Danbury is very close to Trumbull, CT where there is some AWESOME mtb trails. I was there on Sunday and rode 2 and half hours. It has single track, DHing, Freeriding, Techy stuff, simply cool stuff.

I didnt get a chance to bring my bike with me. We started early and ended late so for me i would not have been able to ride. But knowing that there are places to ride up there i look forward to going back to ride. it really is not all that far. Without traffic we made it up in 1.5 hours. On the way back not so lucky as we caught a little bit of rush hour traffic. 2.5 hours. Still reasonable i would say for some good riding.

Jess, i sent you a PM regarding RAD and meeting up with the girls.

Top Bottom