Facebook Scam

ArmyOfNone

Beware of "friends" on facebook asking for large amounts of money to bail them out of trouble.

I took a report for Mr. Jon Q Public who was on facebook when his "friend" (hacker) suckered him to believe he was stranded in london after just being robbed. He also claimed his family to be in Fiji on their dream getaway. There was no way to get home unless he sent him money. So the jolly good fellow that this person was wired this asshat money via western union and soon after realized he was just scammed. Actually the guy had the nerve to ask for MORE!

I dont think getting scammed out of REAL cash is gonna help your status on mob wars.

Just something to make you all aware of.

Last edited:

Mare

Ok, ok. But when I told you I needed money, I was serious. I am still waiting for the cash!!!

BiknBen

I'm stranded at work!!!

Can you grab my bike and come pick me up. My family is in East Bumblefvck and I have no where else to turn.

Help me AoN, your my only hope!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
thats why my friends on facebook are actually REALLY my friends. what a gullible dipshit. i have no sympathy, lol.

walter

Fourth Party
Send Walt's sister after the guy.

Same story she fell for. Stuck in London, all important documents were stolen, he needed money to get everything replaced. He even sent her a link to his bank to verify he had money in his account to show that he was good for the money. Of course that was fake, unless a hut in Nigeria costs $1.2 mil.

walter

Fourth Party
You share DNA with someone who fell for this? That explains a lot. ;)

My mom said there was a saying about siblings, one would have book smarts and the other common sense. Well my sister was honor society, top of her class, deans list, etc.

I have never fallen for an online scam.;)

ArmyOfNone

Ok, ok. But when I told you I needed money, I was serious. I am still waiting for the cash!!!

I gave you my jacket when you were freezing! Was that not enough!??!?! But we can work out some details. ;) :rofl:

FWIW, this scammer guy stole the identity of his friend, he even hacked into this persons personal email and sent messages to him. Still a bonehead move but shit happens.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
I gave you my jacket when you were freezing! Was that not enough!??!?! But we can work out some details. ;) :rofl:

FWIW, this scammer guy stole the identity of his friend, he even hacked into this persons personal email and sent messages to him. Still a bonehead move but shit happens.

OOOOOH ok. i thought it was some random added person. but even so, i wouldnt even consider that kinda stuff unless i spoke to the person at LEAST on the phone.

Top Bottom