Vitamins

Shaggz

A strong 7
Why is it that my pee turns fluorescent yellow after I take a vitmain B complex? Is there some necessary compound or buffer in the vitamin that makes it happen, or is it an additive that is put in to give the impression that it's working?

Sircrashalot

I couldbe way off here, but I think I heard that when yoour pee turns bright yellow, your body has anuf of the vitamins and you are pissing out what was in the pill. It could also be the brand/formulation is not being absorbed. Either way, I am pretty sure that you could skip the middle step & just chuck the pill into the toilet.

I am not a Dr., and I didn't even sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night :confused:

BiknBen

My wife came home with beets from the grocery store last month. I decided to slice one into strips and add it to a salad. Later that day, I diced the rest and steamed it. Good taste to it.

The next day my pee was blood red and scared the crap out of me. :eek:

No...I have nothing more to add.
:topic:

VanDbtRiver

My wife came home with beets from the grocery store last month. I decided to slice one into strips and add it to a salad. Later that day, I diced the rest and steamed it. Good taste to it.

The next day my pee was blood red and scared the crap out of me. :eek:

No...I have nothing more to add.
:topic:

your poop comes out red as well, thats when i got my first celiacs hypochondriac episode. I believe it was because of the borsht soup on x-mas eve.

Top Bottom