need help

Flounder

another new guy taken up trail space

sorry but i'm fat and slow and wont move over. and i got a new bike and will crash and burn but be nice and help me up.and if i look lost i probably am.so be nice and point the way.and j thanks for the new bike like it.yukon

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome Aboard....
if you look in the trail talk areas there are some maps....where do you ride if you post up in the rides area I can almost bet you can get a tour...

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Your best bet is to keep an eye out for "beginner rides" posted here. There are lots of places to go out with a local or two who will be more than happy to show you around. See you out there, and welcome to the fun.

joeschaar

Welcome... You can find maps all over the INTARDNETS. MTBNJ has a list of ALL major areas to ride. NJ state maps can be gotten trail side (normally only in spring) and on the web site for each park. AND as has been mentioned there are maps stuck to the top of most threads.

However, when it come to riding... do not start alone. Like Brian said, join the beginner rides from this site or post that you are looking for a ride. Safety in numbers and all that jazz.

Have fun and enjoy.

Cheers,

"slow" Joe

Flounder

many tanks yal

i found info on this site.was harder than though.
does any one know how i can change my name on this site.using my name seems a little ....

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i found info on this site.was harder than though.
does any one know how i can change my name on this site.using my name seems a little ....

yoda.jpg

Top Bottom