KVSP Sunday?

ryderX

I had a big day on the road today, so I'm planning on a 2+ hour recovery ride from the Cranberry LK park&ride on Rt. 206 N. I'll be heading up the railroad bed into Kittatiny SP to roll around for on the majority of the trails and then head back down to the cars, with a quick stop at the Grist Mill coffee house for expresso shots.
I'm thinking 10 AM + or - a few minutes. Any takers please respond here, I''ll check in the AM. Please come equiped and prepared for a 2 hour ride with a steady but moderate pace.
Happy New Year.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
I had a big day on the road today, so I'm planning on a 2+ hour recovery ride from the Cranberry LK park&ride on Rt. 206 N. I'll be heading up the railroad bed into Kittatiny SP to roll around for on the majority of the trails and then head back down to the cars, with a quick stop at the Grist Mill coffee house for expresso shots.
I'm thinking 10 AM + or - a few minutes. Any takers please respond here, I''ll check in the AM. Please come equiped and prepared for a 2 hour ride with a steady but moderate pace.
Happy New Year.

For a real workout, put your son in the trailer and tow him along for the ride. "Faster Daddy!" :)

Top Bottom