6 mile thanks to the dudes who led us out

jimjo

first of all - it was my first ride @ 6 mile yesterday thanks to all who put in the trail building efforts there holy s what a great great place. it is SS heaven!!

thanks to the dudes (one on a white jekyl and the other on a orange niner i couldnt really tell you what they looked like but they sure did have nice bikes!) who showed me and my inept ride leader the way out...actually he should be thanking them because after the 3rd lap in the pump trackish pine forrest area i was so f'n hugry that i would have canabalized him so that my stomach would stop eating itself.

i cant wait to go back. that being said is there a larger scale (other than the parks dept. one) map out there?

RyanW

Anytime jimjo, always good to run into some friendly bikers on the trails! I have to agree, 6 mile was perfect yesterday. Always a big thanks to the two Jason's for their efforts.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Thank Jay and Jay.

Best way to thank one is to buy stuff you need at his shop. Or even stuff you don't need, but just want. Halter's, one of the best shops in the area. And he can hook you up with a nice Cannondale or Niner, too.

As for the other Jay, show up at one of his TMs and maybe buy him a burrito afterwards or something.

Wobbegong

Thanks guys.

Remember that we (JDog and I) are only a piece of the puzzle. The volunteers who show up to our trail days move lots of dirt. So many riders take pride in the trails at Six Mile. We feel connected to them because we all helped to create them.

Thanks to all who continue to give their time to come out and dig with us.

JP.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
first of all - it was my first ride @ 6 mile yesterday thanks to all who put in the trail building efforts there holy s what a great great place. it is SS heaven!!

thanks to the dudes (one on a white jekyl and the other on a orange niner i couldnt really tell you what they looked like but they sure did have nice bikes!) who showed me and my inept ride leader the way out...actually he should be thanking them because after the 3rd lap in the pump trackish pine forrest area i was so f'n hugry that i would have canabalized him so that my stomach would stop eating itself.

i cant wait to go back. that being said is there a larger scale (other than the parks dept. one) map out there?
My first ride there was on my SS so I know what you mean. Even my wife likes 6 Mile so it must be good.

N

NJCorky

It was our pleasure! Conditions were definitely great!

wonderturtle

whatever you do jimjo - now that you got lost in there - dont suggest the need for some wayfinding signage!!

I learned that leason.:rolleyes:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
whatever you do jimjo - now that you got lost in there - dont suggest the need for some wayfinding signage!!

I learned that leason.:rolleyes:

have you been out there recently? If you get lost in the first mile or two now, there is no hope for you.

Top Bottom