Name That Movie

al415

Banned
Mare's is Birdcage, the remake of La Cage aux Folles. Mine was the 1971 Get Carter. Here is a new one,

"So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?"

dualfisted

i'm on it!

Mare's is Birdcage, the remake of La Cage aux Folles. Mine was the 1971 Get Carter. Here is a new one,

"So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?"

Revenge of the Pink Panther!!
This next one is OLD so I'll include the stars, has been remade pretty recently too......."I'll introduce you to every wit, half wit and nit wit in the city.... We'll see the pyramids and all the little pyramiddy's". The stars are Gary Cooper and Jean Arthur (dunno if I spelled her last name right).

al415

Banned
Revenge of the Pink Panther!!
This next one is OLD so I'll include the stars, has been remade pretty recently too......."I'll introduce you to every wit, half wit and nit wit in the city.... We'll see the pyramids and all the little pyramiddy's". The stars are Gary Cooper and Jean Arthur (dunno if I spelled her last name right).

Golly... is that Mr. Deeds? It's the only thing I can think of that was remade recently...

dualfisted

ding ding ding!!!!!!!!!!

Golly... is that Mr. Deeds? It's the only thing I can think of that was remade recently...

It was actually "Mr. Deeds Goes To Town", but I think your answer is quite adequate. Kudos on some classic movie knowledge, I'd have been really sketchy on that if I didn't just watch it last night. Your are up with the next quote my man!!!

dhsean

I'm cheating, enough is enough:D The answer is "Zulu"...

Now back to our regularly scheduled program;)

Here's a bike related one...

"You over-rotated"

"No sh$t!!"

RAD!

Because every move is like lightning....
and there's thunder in your heart...

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
RAD!

Because every move is like lightning....
and there's thunder in your heart...

Now you're supposed to put in a quote of your own. Here, I'll go for you.

"A backflip? Hulk Hogan eat your heart out!!"

-Jim.

al415

Banned
"A backflip? Hulk Hogan eat your heart out!!"

-Jim.

That's from RAD too is it not? Ok, time for another game ender!

Harold: Alan found him dying. He'd been nailed to the floor.

Jeff: When was this, then?

Harold: Well, it must've been just after you saw him and just before Alan saw him. Otherwise, you'd have noticed, wouldn't you? I mean, a geezer nailed to the floor. A man of your education would definitely have spotted that, wouldn't he?

I admit this is a tough one, but it's well worth tracking down and watching.

Mare

Currently the best movie ever!!

-Did you touch my drumset?
-Nope.
-Why are you so sweaty?
-I was watching cops.

Top Bottom